Revolut is a British financial technology company that offers banking services.
The financial company is headquartered in London, and was found in 2015 by Nikolay Storonsky and Vlad Yatsenko.
However, it’s not everyone that knows how to transfer money from Binance to Revolut without any problem.
If you’re among these people, keep reading, as am going to show you how to get funds from Binance to Revolut for free.
Let’s get started!
How to withdraw from Binance to Revolut
Before we continue, it’s assumed that you have an account with the crypto exchange already.
Otherwise, you should use this link to create an account on the exchange, and also get a 50% off bonus on transaction fees.
Transfer fund to the P2P wallet
Once you’ve got an account, you can follow these steps below to transfer your money from Binance spot wallet to the exchange funding wallet.
- Login to your Binance account
- Go-to your ‘Fiat and Spot Wallet’
- Convert the crypto-coin to USDT
- Confirm if the conversion is successful
- Click on the ‘Transfer’ option
- Select ‘Funding Wallet’ from the list
- Enter how much you want to transfer
Once the USDT stablecoin is successfully transferred to your funding wallet, you can then proceed to the next process.
Add Revolut account to Binance P2P
On this stage, you will need to add your Revolut account details to the exchange P2P platform.
Follow the steps below to get it added to your payment method options:
- Highlight account icon on the navigation bar
- On the dropdown, click on ‘Security’ option
- On the left sidebar, click the ‘Payment’ option
- Then click on ‘Add Payment Method’ button
- On the popup list, search and select Revolut
- Enter your Revolut account details
- After that, click on the yellow ‘Confirm’ button.
Now that your Revolut account details are added to your payment methods, you should proceed to the P2P marketplace.
Withdraw money from Binance to Revolut
Binance P2P marketplace is one of the most secure peer-to-peer crypto exchanges in the market.
To cash out on the converted USDT stablecoin, follow the steps below:
- Go-to the P2P marketplace page
- Choose ‘Sell’ from the P2P market option
- Enter the amount of USDT you want to sell
- Select the payment method you wish to use
- Search for vendors that would buy the USDT
- Choose a preferred vendor from the list
- Follow the vendor’s transaction procedures
- Allow the vendor some time to make payment
- Receive the equivalent money in your Revolut account.
As soon as you receive the fund, you should go back to the P2P platform and confirm the transaction successful.
Can I withdraw money from Binance to Revolut directly?
I don’t think you can withdraw money from Binance to Revolut directly, but these steps above are what I’ve been using to get my funds out.
Can I transfer crypto to revolut?
At the moment, you can only receive cryptocurrency sent by another Revolut user, but cannot receive any one sent from an external wallet.
How long does it take to withdraw from Binance to Revolut?
Normally, the withdrawal request is processed within 5 minutes, but can take up-to 24 hours in some rare cases.
Why can’t I withdraw from Binance?
Check to see if you will see an error saying that withdrawals are suspended due to risk management.
There’s an article that explained why you’re getting such errors, and how to complete the transaction.
Finally, this is how to get money from Binance to Revolut bank account without loosing your funds.
Binance might be secured, but almost every P2P marketplace is prone to attacks, so be very careful when choosing vendors.
If you followed this tutorial thoroughly, by now you must’ve learned how to withdraw from Binance to Revolut easily.
Remember to always make use of a No-Log VPN (Virtual Private Network) service to hide your transaction footprints online.