You can fund your PayPal account with Bitcoin at an instant.
Do you want to sell your Bitcoin and receive funds via your PayPal dollar account?
If your answer is yes, then you at the right place, at the right time today!
Let’s dive straight in.
How to sell Bitcoins to PayPal
For the sake of this tutorial, am going to simply guide you with LocalBitcoin Bitcoin P2P marketplace.
- Head over to Localbitcoins
- Sign-in or sign-up (if you don’t have account already)
- Click on Quick sell
- Select your currency, country, and Paypal as a payment option
- Find reputable vendor (BTC buyer)
- Sell your Bitcoins
Congratulations! You have successfully sold your Bitcoin investment in exchange for PayPal fund.
Best ways to sell Bitcoins for PayPal
Below are the tested and trusted platforms you should use to exchange your Bitcoin for PayPal as fast as possible.
LocalBitcoins is known as eBay of Bitcoin. This platform connects the buyer with the seller, while serving as an escrow service for the transactions.
On the platform, you have the option to sell your Bitcoins for PayPal money. The key is to find a reliable seller, who will buy the BTC from you.
If you want to learn more, please read my comprehensive review on LocalBitcoin marketplace.
- Available in every country of the world
- A diverse selection of buyers and sellers
- Supports many payment methods
- Buyers get their Bitcoins fast
- Lack of cryptocurrency diversity
- Both sellers and buyers have a chance of being scammed.
On LC, people buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and USDT crypto on their terms, using any payment method. There are more than 40 payment methods accepted.
Unlike other P2P marketplaces, LocalCryptos keeps you in charge (i.e. you are totally in charge of your cryptocurrency investment).
LocalCryptos takes a different approach. They cut a platform risk by putting you in control of your wallet keys. When trading, only you know your private key – they never take custody of your coins.
- Highly secured
- Supports multiple coins
- You’re in custody of your keys
- Buyers get their crypto-coins fast
- Supports several payment methods
- Available in every country of the world.
- Limited number of cryptos
- Both buyers and sellers can be scammed.
xCoins P2P (i.e. Person-to-Person) loan platform provides another way to transfer Bitcoin to PayPal. They do it by offering a secured BTC loan to people.
Although it is officially a lending site, it works more like selling and buying of Bitcoin with PayPal service. You can easily ignore the loan terminology.
To use XCoins, you will need a working PayPal account to accept loan security deposits, plus your interest fees. Fees are much higher than that of LocalBitcoins.
- Available in every country
- Simple user interface
- Limited payments options
- High interest fees
Paxful is a popular digital currency exchange website. Here you can sell your Bitcoin for Paypal to other interested buyers. There is no minimum or maximum limit on Paxful.
Paxful cryptocurrency platform gives vendors the ability to create offers in all currencies.
- Escrow system
- Diverse payment methods
- Simple user interface (UI)
- Wide variety of sellers.
- Buyers and sellers are at risk of being scammed.
Conclusion on selling Bitcoin to PayPal
Currently, these are the best crypto exchanges for transferring your Bitcoins for PayPal instantly. They are tested and trusted, so feel free to use them anytime.
As Bitcoin adoption is increasing, more similar high-quality services are expected come out in the near future. As soon as something worth sharing pops up again, I’ll notify you.