how to buy Bitcoin anonymously in India with PayTM service, as well as show you some of the best exchanges you can easily use. Let’s start right away. Shall we…?
How to buy Bitcoin with PayTMBuying Bitcoin via PayTM money only takes an easy step process. All you need is a reliable P2P exchange marketplace account to get going. Follow these steps below to buy Bitcoins with PayTM wallet:
- Head over to LocalCryptos
- Verify your Email address
- Browse and select ‘Buy Bitcoin’
- Choose PayTM as payment method
- Find the best offer and trusted seller
- Initiate trade and chat up the vendor
- Make payment with the vendor’s PayTM details
- Attach proof of payment and mark as paid
- Receive Bitcoin crypto in the exchange wallet.
Best ways to buy BTC with PayTMBelow are the 2 best P2P marketplace sites, which you can use today to pay for Bitcoins right away using your PayTM wallet in India.
1. LocalCryptos (Recommended)LocalCryptos launched in 2015, was known as LocalEthereum. It was initially built a P2P platform for buying Ethereum (ETH) only. The platform later rebranded – adding Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC), as well as some other established crypto-coins. This is a non-custodial peer-to-peer exchange. This means you do not have to deposit your crypto directly on the platform to sell. Also, you are not required to verify your identity to use LocalCryptos. Compared to Paxful, LocalCryptos has fewer payment methods, even though it continues to expand aggressively. Sellers pay a 0.25% trading fee while buyers pay a 0.75% trading fee.
- 60+ payment methods
- Trade BTC, ETH, and LTC
- No KYC verification
- Lower exchange fee
- High security than other P2Ps
- Few supported cryptocurrencies
- Vendors can be scammed.
2. LocalBitcoinsLocalBitcoins is a P2P (Person-to-Person) Bitcoin marketplace that specializes in connecting buyers and sellers, while serving as an escrow in the transactions. LocalBitcoins gives vendors the ability to create offers in all currencies including Google Pay wallet.
- Available in every country of the world
- A diverse selection of buyers and sellers
- Supports many payment methods
- Buyers get their bitcoins fast
- Lack of cryptocurrency diversity
- Both sellers and buyers can be scammed.