Buying Euro Shiba Inu crypto isn’t that easy.
There are several difficulties you may encounter when buying Euro Shiba Inu (EShib) crypto-coin.
You may not be that sure where and how you can buy it.
Let me show you the best places where you can buy Euro Shiba Inu crypto-coin easily.
Let’s get started…
Where to buy EShib
Currently, you cannot buy Euro Shiba Inu (EShib) directly with fiat by traditional financial methods.
To buy EShib, you’ll need to use another crypto-coin (such as; USDT, BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB or XRP) and exchange it for Euro Shiba Inu.
Many exchanges and crypto wallets provide EShib over-the-counter (OTC) services.
Below are the recommended crypto exchanges and wallets that support OTC Euro Shiba Inu.
How to buy Euro Shiba Inu
There are two types of crypto exchanges that support EShib, they are CEX (Centralized Exchanges) and DEX (Decentralized Exchanges).
The steps involved in buying Euro Shiba Inu (EShib) in these types of crypto exchanges are totally different:
- CEX: It’s recommended to buy either BTC, ETH or USDT or first, then swap them to Euro Shiba Inu(EShib).
- DEX: You’ll need to know what mainnet the DEX is built on. For example, if you want to buy EShib on Uniswap (based on Ethereum Blockchain), you should purchase ETH first and then swap. However, on Pancakeswap (based on Binance Smart Chain), you have to purchase BNB first.
How to buy EShib on CEX
Since the procedures vary from different CEXs, I will only provide you with a step-by-step guide on the general procedures…
- Step 1: Register an account on an EShiba supported crypto centralized exchange (like, Binance)
- Step 2: Verify your identity & secure your CEX accountby providing a government-issued identification document
- Step 3: Use fiat to buy either USDT, ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP or BNB using the financial service platform that supports funding via either your bank account or credit card.
- Step 4: If the CEX that you’re using both supports purchasing USDT, ETH or BNB via fiat, and EShib-USDT, EShib-ETH, or EShib-BNB pairs, then you can exchange in the same platform. Otherwise, you’ll need to transfer to another platform that supports Euro Shiba Inu (EShib)
- Step 5: Buy Euro Shiba Inu (EShib) in spot market by USDT, ETH or BNB.
Once the transaction is successful, then you have acquired your desired EShib coins.
How to Buy EShib on DEX
Each DEX may differ in its functions, however, the procedures might be very similar to each other…
- Step 1: Go to the decentralized altcoin exchange platform of your choice
- Step 2: Download and install a Web3 crypto wallet (like, Trust Wallet), or any other wallet supported by the DEX
- Step 3: Create and set up a new wallet. (Learn about how to create a crypto wallet)
- Step 4: Transfer either ETH or BNB (according to the mainnet of the blockchain that the DEX runs on)
- Step 5: Connect your wallet to the DEX (Follow my instructions to enable trust wallet browser)
- Step 6: Find the ‘Swap’ option on DEX, then choose the token you want to exchange from and Euro Shiba Inu(EShib) in the ‘To’ section
- Step 7: Type an amount for your ‘To’ currency by clicking inside the input box
- Step 8: Check the details, and click the ‘Swap’ button when you’re ready, then click the ‘Confirm Swap’ button.
Once done, you will see your transaction details on the block explorer.
Over to you
If you follow these steps thoroughly, by now you would have your desired amount of EShib tokens in your wallet.
Mind you that the cryptocurrency risks, so make sure to do due diligence of research on your choice of exchanges.
Do not not leave your crypto investments on an exchange where you bought them for a longtime to avoid loss.