MetaMask is a popular multi-blockchain cryptocurrency wallet.
Let’s assume you have Ethereum in your wallet, and would like to cash it out, then you would definitely need an exchange platform.
There are many exchange that allow withdrawal of money from MetaMask, but there are some of the best crypto platforms you can use.
As you may have known already, most exchanges allows you to convert cryptocurrency into fiat money, but that’s not possible with MetaMask wallet.
Keep reading this guide, as you will learn how you can withdraw money from MetaMask wallet to your bank account.
Let’s get started…
How to withdraw from MetaMask
To withdraw money from MetaMask to a bank account, you’ll need to send your crypto-coin to an exchange like Binance.
In that case, you will have to go through a withdrawal process from the MetaMask wallet and into the exchange wallet.
The method simply involves selling your crypto on the exchange, and then get paid into your bank account.
However, we will go through the simple steps below, just for the of practical purposes of withdrawing crypto from MetaMask.
- Create or log into your Binance account
- Access crypto wallet on the platform
- Copy Ethereum wallet address
- Paste the address in MetaMask
- Send ETH from MetaMask to Binance wallet
- Confirm that the crypto-coin is deposited.
Once that is done, you will see the Ethereum you sent from MetaMask in your Binance account wallet.
The withdrawal process will typically take about 30 minutes to complete.
How to sell ETH on Binance P2P
Now that it’s time to sell the cryptocurrency, we will guide you using the exchange P2P marketplace.
- Goto your Binance account ‘Fiat and Spot’ wallet
- Transfer the Ethereum to ‘Funding Wallet’
- Highlight ‘Wallet’ on the navigation bar
- Click goto the ‘Funding Wallet’ section
- Click the ‘Sell’ option next to the Etherum
- Once that’s clicked, you will enter P2P
- Choose from list of Ethereum vendors
- Check their terms and conditions
- Enter transaction with the vendor
- Fulfill the transaction process.
As soon as you receive the equivalent in your bank account, you’ll need to confirm that the transaction was successful.
It’s that simple… congratulations!
I believe you’ve learned how someone can cashout from MetaMask to a bank account successfully.
Always remember that to get funds from MetaMask to your bank account in the future, you need to send your crypto to an exchange first.
So from there, you’ll be able to sell your cryptocurrency for fiat money and transfer it to your bank account.
Keep in mind that some transaction may involve a fee.
Whenever you’re sending crypto-coins from MetaMask, make sure that you entered the right wallet address.
Otherwise, your cryptocurrency investment would be lost forever, and you will never recover it again.