Binance has become one of the major reputable exchanges in the cryptocurrency market.
To make use of this platform, all you have to do is register an account on the platform and become of the crypto-community that buys, sells or transfer or convert fiat currencies and Bitcoin for many other cryptocurrencies (popularly known Altcoins) on Binance exchange everyday.
For your security reasons, choosing a reliable platform that has built a strong reputation on the market is necessary, when it comes to cryptocurrency investment.
Binance is one such crypto exchange, serving millions of customers worldwide since 2017. Originally from China, the company operates from crypto-friendly Malta.
Binance is well-liked for listing vast number of cryptocurrencies, ranging from the most popular ones to some lesser-known obscure coins.
It also charges incredibly low fees, has a native currency BNB that can be used for getting discounted fees, and offers its own digital wallet.
As I always advise individual investors, it’s not a great idea to leave your money on any crypto exchange platform, no matter how trustworthy they seem.
So it’s either you use yet a dedicated cryptocurrency wallet device or software to keep your cryptocurrency safe, or you simply withdraw it back into fiat currency.
And i guess you have need to get your money off the Binance platform, so keep reading this guide to find out how to do this the right way.
Before we embark on the ways to withdraw cash from Binance, let also touch and explain somethings like; Security methods, withdrawal limit, fees and processing time.
Binance security methods
I recommend protecting your Binance account with Google Authentication app to create an added layer of security to your Bitcoin transactions.
This is a third-party protocol used for two-step verification services. Once you activate this service, it syncs with the Binance platform, so that every time you request a transaction it will generate a unique key.
Binance withdrawal limit
You don’t have to submit any documents to trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange. The non-verified account holders (i.e. Level 1) can withdraw up to 2 BTC per 24 hours, whereas verified account holders can withdraw up to 100 BTC per day.
Binance withdrawal fees
Binance has zero deposit fees, but things are different for withdrawal fees. Depending on the cryptocurrency in question, the fees can range from $1 to $15.
Binance withdrawal time
Normally, Binance withdrawal processing time is quick, and usually take no longer than 30 minutes to reach your crypto wallet.
How to withdraw from Binance
Initially, Binance was a crypto-to-crypto only exchange, which means that withdrawing funds essentially has to do with the process of transferring a selected amount of cryptocurrencies to another digital wallet.
For example, you can send them to a fiat to crypto exchange such as Coinbase, Quidax or Luno platforms before you can withdraw as cash funds.
But with the recent updates the Binance team have made on the platform already, you can actually withdraw your crypto coin investment fund without needing any other platform to convert it to fiat currency.
In this guide, am going to discuss how to withdraw from Binance to both bank account and PayPal without having glitches at all.
Binance cash withdrawal to bank account
- Visit Binance and Log in to your registered account
- After the login, click on [Wallet] – [Spot Wallet] on the upper right-hand side of the page. Then, click on [Withdraw] button on the right banner
- Input the abbreviation or full name of a coin/token to withdraw, or select from the list
- Take Bitcoin (BTC) as an example, after confirming the address, copy it into the [Recipient’s BTC Address] field, and enter the withdrawal amount. The system will automatically calculate the handling fee and give the actual arrival amount: actual arrival amount = withdrawal amount-withdrawal fee
For some special coins or tokens, there’s also a special identifier to be filled in the [Memo] section (They’re known as Tag or Payment ID for some tokens)
Using BNB as an example, first fill in the BNB withdrawal address. After that, copy the BNB [MEMO] in the corresponding platform and paste it into [MEMO] field. If the receiving address belongs to a personal wallet which has no memo, you may leave this field blank
- For account safety reasons, you will be guided to pass the Phone verification code and email verification code will be valid only for 30 mins. Please check and enter the relevant codes in time
- Please double-check your withdrawal crypto, amount and address before clicking [Submit] on the Security verification page, or the withdrawal will not be executed
- After the withdrawal is executed successfully, you may return to [Wallet]-[Spot Account] and click [Transaction History]. Then select [Withdraw] and the corresponding [Date] to view the relevant withdrawal. You may also click the corresponding TXID to view the progress of the withdrawal on the blockchain.
At this point, you have successfully withdrawn your cryptocurrency investment funds out of the Binance platform and straight into your bank account.
As you can see, withdrawing cash from Binance platform is not hard at all, but you will need to know exactly what you are doing to avoid loosing your investment in the process.
Where as incase you are reconsidering leaving your funds in digital asset form, I will strongly recommend using some of the trusted cryptocurrency wallets, which hardware wallets are the most secured among all of them.