Crowd1 network program is currently the talk of towns in Nigeria!
Prolly, you might’ve heard how Crowd1 networking company is breeding millionaires, alongside the entire buzz on the internet lately.
Taking a quick look on their website will sweep you off your feet, as you will start thinking that this company already has millions of global investors.
But wait up for a second!
Before you send your hard-earned money to this HYIP (High Yield Investment Program), you might want to read this unbiased review.
In this post, am going to bring out all the facts concerning Crowd1 investment network, to state if it’s legit or yet another scam alert.
I will also reveal the reason why you should never investment your cryptocurrency asset in such program, to avoid loosing your money to scammers.
Let’s now begin.
What is Crowd1?
Crowd1 investment is an online network that is affiliated to the gambling and entertainment industry.
Though this company has been in existence since 2007, but was officially launched in 2019 with Johans Stael von Holstein as the CEO.
The headquarters are in Madrid, Spain, and Dubai respectively, but also has branches in many other countries; including South Africa and Philippines.
Crowd1 claims that;
- Affilgo and Miggster (crowd marketing sites) are its money-making platforms
- These two listed companies connect Crowd1 members to a third party gaming platforms (Premier bet and Uganda SBA)
- The revenues made from the third party affiliate are shared proportionally with members
- It sells educational products to which members can purchase to earn an owner’s share right
- Though some people have acclaimed Crowd1 as a life-changing experience, there are doubts about what values its educational product offer.
Moreover, the so-called third party affiliate platforms have denied the linkage with Crowd1. Learn more about Crowd1 with the video clip below…
How does Crowd1 work?
To become a member of Crowd1 network scheme, you will have to sign up to the website, using the Crowd1 sign-up page link of an existing member.
If you sign up without an affiliate link, you will be assigned a Crowd1 member automatically.
Once you sign-in by visiting the Crowd1 login page, you will see that you are placed under a random up-line.
Earnings on this platform comes in different ways as follows:
- Educational Sales Bonuses
- Matching Bonus
- Streamline Bonus
- Fear of Loss Bonus
- Long-term Residual Bonus
Grab a cup of coffee, as am going to explain all these ways to earn income from Crowd1 platform one-by-one below…
1. Educational sales bonuses
Earnings from Educational Sales Bonuses work in a binary tree structure and plan.
Binary tree is a common terms and technique in the MLM (Multi Level Marketing) niche.
It is a kind of structure that places members in a two legged position – either left or right.
For you to earn from this bonus, it is required that you have two direct referrals and you will position them in your left and right leg to activate your binary tree.
Each Package your referral purchases has its own commission (referred to as business point).
To calculate your Business Points for real value; 10BP equals €1 (e.g. the value of 90BP is equivalent to €9).
In other words, you will earn €9 when the person that you have invited and thought how to join Crowd1 network purchases the white package.
Crowd1 calculates this bonus by using a 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 ratios.
2. Matching bonus
Matching Bonus in Crowd1 is the indirect referrals that you get from the persons that you have personally referred to the networking business.
There are 5 ways to earn this matching bonus from your referrals. Let’s check them out below;
- If you purchase a White Package and make 4 referrals, you earn a 10% matching bonus from the sales of their direct referrals
- When you purchase a Black package and make 8 direct referrals, you earn a 20% matching bonus – 10% from your referrals and 10% from those your referrals have referred
- If you purchase a Black package and make 12 referrals, you earn a 30% matching bonus ( with 10% coming from each generation of your downline up to 3 levels)
- When you purchase a Gold package and make 16 referrals, you earn a 40% matching bonus ( with 10% coming from each generation of your downline up to 4 levels)
- If you purchased the Titanium package and make 20 referrals; you earn a 50% matching bonus ( with 10% coming from each generation of your downline up to 5 levels)
3. Streamline bonus
This earning is received by all the Crowd1 members, as an incentive for the effort they make collectively, in building the platform and its entire eco-system.
The earning is calculated based on these 3 achievements;
- The Education Package that you own
- Your number of directly sponsored Affiliates
- The total number of Affiliate partners in Crowd1
4. Fear of loss bonus
This bonus is only available to new members who are able to make 4 referrals within 14 days. During this period, you can earn;
- 1,250 BP for inviting 4 affiliates who purchased the White Package
- 3,750 BP for inviting 4 affiliates who purchased the Black Package
- 10,050 BP for inviting 4 affiliates who purchased the Gold Package
- 31,500 BP for inviting 4 affiliates who purchased the Titanium Package
- A free White Package if you have not bought any of the packages
5. Long-term residual bonus
This bonus is more like a passive income stream for all Crowd1 members and does not require that you make any referrals before you earn.
It is the total commission made by Crowd1 from its third party affiliate, and it will be shared according to the entire network pool that each member belong.
Crowd1 does not have any support ticket system, but you can only reach out to the team using any of these social media platforms;
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/Crowd1Official
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Crowd1com
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/crowd1official
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crowd_1/
However, there is a knowledge base on the website that provides answers to the commonly asked questions members may have about the business and platform.
Let’s look into some answers to the frequently asked questions you will be seeing online concerning Crowd1 networking program…
What is Crowd1 registration bonus?
This is the bonus you get once you register someone on the platform using your referral sign-up affiliate link to register.
Does Crowd1 have mobile app?
Yes Crowd1 HYIP network has app for both Android and IOS. The Crowd1 app download link is placed just below the entire website.
Crowd1 sponsor and owner
Behind Crowd1 owner’s identity, lies a shady MLM/Ponzi story. There are about 3 Crowd1 millionaires that are involved in the business.
See the list of their names below;
- Stelios Piskopiano
- Jonas Erik Werner
- Johan Stael von Holstein.
Stelios Piskopiano is the guy revealed by Who.is to be the owner of Crowd1.com registered back in 2007.
However, the information about him shows that he might have nothing to do with the business.
Another notable person behind this scheme is Jonas Erik Werner.
Jonas came onboard Crowd1’s storyline in 2019, after Crowd1 was acquired by a company known as Impact Crowd Technology S.L. (ICT).
A review of this company shows Jonas Werner as its founder; this is a guy known for his involvement in different Ponzi schemes.
The third on this list is a prominent guy; Johan Stael von Holstein. Johan is a public figure who has in the past been the CEO of some of the world’s leading companies.
However, Johan’s biography reveals that most of the companies that he has headed ran into bankruptcy and eventually folded.
Moreover, he was recorded stating that he does not play a major role in Crowd1, and that he is just passively involved in the company.
Is Crowd1 scam or legit?
At this stage of this review, I know you must have been doing some inner reckoning as to what the answer will be… Well, there is no hard and fast rule in determining if it is scam or a legit company.
But below are some of the reasons why Crowd1 might be legit though.
- The CEO is a prominent person, and he has headed some successful companies in the past.
- It has not directly scammed anyone.
- Some people are still benefitting from this opportunity.
- It is a registered company in Madrid, Spain.
Now, do not be too comfortable about the reasons above. Before you jump onto the platform and start investing your cryptocurrency for profit, let us see some of the reasons why you should not invest in this program.
It Operates a Pyramid Scheme
Taking a look back to how members earn on this platform, you will find that it is not abstract to say that this company runs a Pyramid Scheme.
It is spearheaded by fraudsters
These guys sponsored Ponzi Schemes that took a walloping amount of money from innocent people’s pockets.
Jonas Wener is a conventional fraudster and here are some of the Ponzi Schemes that he propagated; Synkronice / Spinglo, Opn-Sitetalk and Onecoin.
I also found that Johan was one of the promoters of Synkronice/Spinglo and he was, in fact, the Chief Visionary Officer of Spinglo.
Members are complaining of non-payment
Some members of this platform are already complaining of their inability to withdraw their profits.
Most Crowd1 claims are not real
Afilgo and Miggister are the two big lies told on this website; these two companies will never exist.
Just so you know; these two companies are registered and owned by Crowd1, but on the website, we are told that they are third party affiliates.
Another lies we are being fed with is its affiliation with Premier bet and SBA. And, am not sure if the products offered by Crowd1 is of value in the real world at all.
In my opinion; the product is used as a cloak by Jonas and Johan to cover up the shady game that they play under the hood of the scheme.
Crowd1 is simply a business model where you join and invite others to do the same for you to cash out your profit.
Just as expected, it has already begun crashing in some of the countries, where it first made initial cryptocurrency investment waves.
My conclusion is that Crowd1 is a shady online opportunity, which will definitely crash sooner.
Be very careful of cryptocurrency scams, pyramid and Ponzi schemes, because they can be very risky.